Click hear to register (the registration site is planned to open on August 19)
At least one author of every accepted paper must register and pay full registration fee by August 31, 2017. This registration is considered as a commitment to present the paper at the conference. Failure to register by this deadline will result in the paper being excluded from the proceedings and the conference program. If you are co-author of more than one paper then full registration (either as IEEE/ACM/ASA regular member or non-member regular) is required to cover the first paper and additional fee must be paid for each remaining paper. Authors who are students can register as students only if all authors of the paper are students or if at least one co-author registers and pays full registration fee either as IEEE/ACM/ASA regular member or as non-member regular. All of this is clearly incorporated and indicated in the registration form.
|Before September 10, 2017||From September 11, 2017|
|IEEE/ACM/ASA Regular member||JPY 74,000||JPY 86,000|
|IEEE/ACM/ASA Student memer||JPY 46,000||JPY 51,000|
|Non-member Regular||JPY 86,000||JPY 91,000|
|Non-member Student||JPY 57,000||JPY 60,000|
|IEEE Life member||JPY 40,000|
|Extra page charge
(max 2 pages)
|Extra paper charge||JPY 30,000/paper|
|Extra banquet Ticket||JPY 11,000/paper|
- Registration fees include: all DSAA sessions, proceedings USB, conference bag and goods, coffee breaks, lunch tickets, 1 ticket for reception on Wednesday 18 Oct., and 1 ticket for banquet on Friday 20 Oct.
- Students can apply only with a valid student status at the time of the conference, and have to send a scanned copy of the student status certificate to the address indicated in the registration system by e-mail.
Please make sure to check out if you need a visa to enter Japan. Invitation letters for visa purposes can only be sent to authors/co-authors of accepted papers who have completed the registration process. Please follow the instructions in the registration system if necessary.
More details for VISA to enter Japan can be found here.
Cancel policyIn the event of cancellation, the following cancellation fees will be deducted before any refund is made.
- Cancellation until September 21, 2017: 20% penalties
- Cancellation On and after September 22 to October 4, 2017: 50% penalties
- Cancellation On and after October 5, 2017: 100% penalties